Saturday, January 22, 2011

Dawson Grimsley - Boston Business Journal:

http://www.dlmethod.com/forum/member/74122/
What I tell customers is ‘I’m going to take care of you nomattetr what.’ People buy Chryslers and they want to know what’sw going to happen with Chrysler. Chrysler is going to be here and we’res going to be here no matter what to take care of We need to get peoplfeeling comfortable. Most of the people that I am seeingt can afford to buya car. The banksd will finance them, but they are nervoud about it. I had a guy say to me, ‘Dl you think I could buy a What do you mean do you think you can buya car? Hell yes, you can buy a car. He had a crediy score of over 800. He coulr buy anything he wants.
I saw Donalde Trump the other day talkinh on TV about the banks notloaning That’s the problem. They are loaning money. They’re loaninb money to people who will pay it If you payyour bills, the banks will loan you When you say you’ve never seen anythinb like this, what are you seeing?

No comments:

Post a Comment